Where to get the new public release of linux?

Where to get the new public release of linux?

Post by mi.. » Thu, 13 Jun 1996 04:00:00

This is the question.

Thanx.

Post by Francisco Jose Toledano Alcal » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> This is the question.

> Thanx.

The best site i know for this is in

                ftp.funet.fi

This is the home site of Linux sistem.

1. First Public Release of NFS Version 4 for Linux

This is an announcement of the first public release of NFS
version 4 for Linux by the University of Michigan.  Up to this
point, all of their work has been done privately (funding has
been provided by Sun Microsystems and Network Appliance), but
they're now hoping to involve the open-source community at large.
Eventually, the University of Michigan hopes to integrate their
NFS version 4 implementation into the Linux kernel proper, and
find a long-term maintainer for NFS version 4.

For more information:

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/789/0/7777291/

2. Monitor refresh rates

3. Q: Linux as Firewall w/ 2 Public IP => 1 MASQ, 1 PUBLIC possible?

4. Fake open ports

5. SCCS: New Release from old release: how?

6. Can I unregister my driver if it's not a module

7. New Linux CMUCL release - port of CMU-lisp to Linux 2.0

8. Net2Phone through IP Masquerade

9. New Release of Linux Plus CD-ROM - Linux 1.0

10. First Public Release of Shared, Dynamic Linker (ld.so)

11. Public release of LyX version 1.0.0

12. The Dotfile Generator - Second public beta release.

13. First public release of the nlsutils-package