Linux and ZyXEL Elite 2864 ID

Post by Neufran » Mon, 20 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody use Linux and the ZyXEL Elite 2864 ID ???
I can't get any connection to my Internet-provider.
With Minicom i can connect to a Mailbox, so...
Any hints ???

1. ISDN with Zyxel Elite 2864 DI

Hi,
is there anybody out there who has experiences with Linux (DIP e.g. SLIP) and
the new Zyxel Elite 2864 DI modem-ISDN-combi-device?
Is there something like a fossil driver existing for Linux to make the normal
Hayes AT-commands work with the Zyxel connected to the serial port or the parallel
port?

Thanks a lot

gerd

2. TCP/IP Timeout Questions

3. Zyxel elite 2864 modem problem

4. How to config ipfilter be a gateway?? Please help!!!

5. Linux & Zyxel 2864 I series

6. Need Help in Installing Linux Under NT

7. Anyone using Zyxel 2864 28.8 modem with Linux?

8. PPP Help - routing problem?

9. HylaFax - ZyXEL 2864 I - err: pages incomlete

10. ZyXEL Elite/Omni & vgetty+sendfax

11. ZyXEL Elite 2864I

12. HylaFax and ZyXEL Elite 2864I

13. ZyXEL Elite 2864I ISDN Modem