i am looking for binaries smap, smapd, smail and gated stuff for intel

i am looking for binaries smap, smapd, smail and gated stuff for intel

Post by William Evan » Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know where these are, I have not been able to find them.

Thanks

1. looking for smail binary

I wonder if anyone could make available to me an smail binary to
run on Solaris 2.4.  I've been having trouble with the one I've been
using built for SunOS, and reading here about some problems building
3.29.1 with gcc makes me wary....
thanks

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN  |  213 464 6266 (voice)

2. RH5.1 on sun4c sparc

3. I am looking for a binaries apache version 1.3.15 above

4. Linux crashes - any idea?

5. Binary Compatability - SPARC binaries on Intel

6. How do I get the boot to proceed, regardless?

7. smail and stuff...

8. IBM and Apple partition map.

9. I am fed up with Gate$ and need some advice on which distribution to get!

10. I think I am in deep brown sticky stuff

11. Gated: Am I just being stupid

12. Matrox Mystique ands X.

13. * Install new stuff, am i right? *