Linux on Thinkpads

Post by Steve Hultquis » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

If you have Linux running on an IBM Thinkpad, please visit

http://www.wwsi.com/resources.html

and share with the rest of the community how you got it working,
including X.  Unfortunately, there's only one contribution so far,
and we'd really like to make this a generally available resource for
the 'net.

Let me know if you have any problems with this site, or any suggestions
for improvement.  We want to make sure that everyone can make Linux
work on their Thinkpads!  If this is successful, we'll likely extend
it to other notebooks. We started with TPs simply because that's what
we're using....
--
Steve Hultquist               Business, system, network, and Internet
Worldwide Solutions, Inc.                                 Engineering