Non-English Linux

Post by <su.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have a client that wishes to purchase a Linux machine, but with a Czech
version of Linux installed. I've got my hands on a Czech-HOWTO using a
search engine, but of course, it's written in Czech. Where can I find this
document or a similar one in English?

--

   Programmer; CE Net, Inc.  "http://www.freezersearch.com/index.cfm?aff=dhc",
   (302) 854-5440 Ext. 206   "http://www.homeworkhelp.org",0}; */

Non-English Linux

Post by Stanislaw Flatt » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I have a client that wishes to purchase a Linux machine, but with a Czech
> version of Linux installed. I've got my hands on a Czech-HOWTO using a
> search engine, but of course, it's written in Czech. Where can I find this
> document or a similar one in English?

The SuSE distribution comes with selection of languages in first few moments
of installation procedure and later installs help files and others in selected
language,
using the corect keyboard and so on...
Not 1000% sure if Czech is included - check on www.suse.com.
Hope it helps