I can't find any Linux version that support Compaq NC3120 Fast Ethernet NIC
PCI 10/100 (Intel 82558 chipset). Should I have to build a new kernel for
1. 10/100 Ethernet SWITCH (to be used for Fast Ethernet LAN, and 10-BaseT cable modem)
You can get a two-port switch from Netgear or Linksys for under $100US, that
will work fine. You'll need a 100baseTX hub on the fast side and a 10baseT
hub on the slow side, as well.
10/100 ISA cards do exist, but quite frankly unless you find them used or at
auction, it will probably be cheaper to put in a PCI motherboard.
Don't really know what's fastest and most stable for Linux--Intel works well
for Novell and NT.
Reply to jclarke at eye bee em dot net
2. changing background color and font color of console (no X)
3. SOHOware Auto 10/100 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter?
4. 4.1.4 APARs/fixes for TCP sockets, threads, sio...
5. 3Com Fast EtherLink 10/100 MB BusMAster PCI Ethernet Adapter
6. echo $? `true` $? `false` $?
7. Allied Telesyn AT2560TX 10/100 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Card
9. HP EN1207D-TX PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adaptor
10. Need driver for DEC DC21140A [10-100 Mb/s] Fast Ethernet PCI card
11. DEC DE500 PCI 10/100 FAST Ethernet
12. SVEC PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter...
13. Sohoware 10/100 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter