Iomega Zip Zoom Card Not Found

Post by Chuck Parke » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have an Iomega ISA Zip Zoom SCSI card and an external Zip drive.  When

going through the install for Red Hat Linux 6.0, I try to install the
SCSI adapter.  Linux can't find it.  I try every single one (Adaptec,
etc.) and it can't find anything.

While I have Red Hat up and running, I'd like to get the Zip drive to
work with it (obviously).  Does anyone know what steps I could take to
make Red Hat recognize this card and the drive?

Thanks in advance!

Chuck

1. Iomega Zip Zoom Card Not Found

I have an Iomega ISA Zip Zoom SCSI card and an external Zip drive.  When
going through the install for Red Hat Linux 6.0, I try to install the
SCSI adapter.  Linux can't find it.  I try every single one (Adaptec,
etc.) and it can't find anything.

While I have Red Hat up and running, I'd like to get the Zip drive to
work with it (obviously).  Does anyone know what steps I could take to
make Red Hat recognize this card and the drive?

Thanks in advance!

2. Dosemu - won't run 1-2-3 v3.4, lredir stopped working

3. Iomega SCSI Zip drive and Zip Zoom card

4. Bootdisk and FBDev

5. Linux driver for IOMEGA Zip Zoom SCSI card

6. Booting Potato on Jensen

7. Redhat 6.0 Install says it can't find my ZIP ZOOM SCSI Card...

8. mplayer: I get no sound whenever trying to play Diehard 3 DVD

9. Zip Zoom Cards & Zip Drives

10. Zip drive w/ Zip Zoom card

11. Zip Zoom SCSI card not working

12. Iomega Zip Zoom SCSI

13. Iomega Zip Zoom AND AHA-1524 in same machine?