sndconfig error

Post by Bob Chapma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
I just bought Redhat 6.2 (I am a newbe) and did a clean install and all
my hardware is supported by the operating system. But during automatic
and manual sound configuration I get a message that says, "The following
error occurred running the ISAPNP program: /etc/isapnp.conf: 203--Fatal
-IO range check attempted while device activated." This error shows up
during the sound test and therefore, I am
unable to configure the Yamaha OPL3-SAx sound card.  Any suggestions
would help.
Thanks
 Bob