Red Hat installation problem - newbie

Post by Edmo » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I would suggest investing in PartitionMagic 4.0, which comes with
BootMagic.  This will help you setup the partitions and run all three
operating systems. I use it now on a 10.1 GB drive to run Win98 and
Linux - it works great.  (PM4.0 is made by PowerQuest, runs under Win98
- you can find it for a reasonable price at your local CompUSA or
BestBuy)

Troy Carter

Don't use PM4.0 thought, especially the bootmagic, there are bugs in it
depending your computer.

Edmon
Is Cao Cao a wicked man? That is only a novel, don't believe it.

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. c - k shells question.

3. Newbie installation problem on Red Hat 6.2 with Geforce 256

4. At my wits' end with wireless

5. Newbie: major Red Hat 6.1 installation problems...

6. Cannon BJC 250 + Slackware 4.0

7. Newbie: Red Hat 6.1 installation problem

8. FIC 2012 Mobo?

9. newbie: newbie: login problem with Linux Red Hat on IBM A20

10. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

11. Newbie question about Red Hat installation

12. Newbie: Red Hat 5.1 installation