RH 6.0 How to turn off autoprobe during install ?

RH 6.0 How to turn off autoprobe during install ?

Post by Pillay » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

When I tried to install Redhat 6.0 it crash out midway when
it probe for my mouse. Is there anyway I can switch off
auto probe feature?

Even in expert mode this happens.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ganga

Post by Steven How » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Hi,

> When I tried to install Redhat 6.0 it crash out midway when
> it probe for my mouse. Is there anyway I can switch off
> auto probe feature?

> Even in expert mode this happens.

> Thanks in advance

> Regards

> Ganga

you could (for the install) go into the bios and turn of the serial
ports.
This might work

Good Luck
Steven Howe