SONY CDU-55E

Post by Heathcliffe Lew » Wed, 15 Mar 1995 02:33:33

I'm having problems setting up my CD drive to work with Linux. Any help
will be appreciated. Thanks

1. Sony CDU-55E - Need boot disk image to load linux from cdrom

Hello there,

I just bought a Sony CDU-55E drive, and I have Linux on CD.
I want to load linux on my hard drive from the cd, and I don't
have a boot image to support the CDU-55E drive.  All I have are
the drivers for the Sony CDU31A/33A and CDU-535/531 drives, which
don't support the 55E.

Is there a way that I can load linux from the cd??
Any drivers available for the 55E??
Any help is appreciated as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.

Respond via email if possible.

-Justin

2. OpenBSD ftp server log question

3. CDROM Sony CDU-55E occasional hangup???

4. list of commercial apps and their release dates?

5. Sony CDU-55E on 1.1.76

6. How to Obtain clients IP address from Perl Scrip called from browser

7. SONY CDU-55E CD-ROM Installation?

8. Kernel 2.0.27 panics on TI Extensa 515

9. IDE CDROM - SONY CDU-55E

10. Sony cdu-55e

11. Sony CDU-55E driver

12. Trouble w/ Sony CDU-55E and Slackware 2.3

13. Need a Sony CDU-55E kernel support