I added ld.so-1.5.3 and now I get the above message. I have tried
ldconfig and no go. Have tried deleting the cache and no go. Please
help me, I am new and stoopid. The wrong cache seems to*up some
scripts I need.....
1. /lib/ld.so: cache '/etc/ld.so.cache' has wrong version ?
3. cache '/etc/ld.so.cache' has wrong version
4. Hi I'm Bob...and I'm stupid... (tar & Taper-6.9a problems)
5. How do I fix: "/etc/ld.so.cache has wrong version" ???
7. can't open cache /etc/ld.so.cache
9. ** ld.so.cache' : wrong version **
10. ld.so.cache has wrong version number
11. Help: "ld.so.cache has wrong version" error
12. ld.so.cache has wrong version?
13. HELP!!! /etc/ld.so/cache : cache corrupt!