Help: Kapok laptop / Suse Linux

Post by Sascha Mantsche » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone installed Suse Linux on a Kapok laptop? Would you bother to
send me your PCMCIA and X config files? I just can't get it to work.

Any hints are appreciated.
s.
--
-----------------------------------
Kreutzfeldt Electronic Publishing

-----------------------------------

Help: Kapok laptop / Suse Linux

Post by Mohd H Misn » Sun, 29 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Has anyone installed Suse Linux on a Kapok laptop? Would you bother to
>send me your PCMCIA and X config files? I just can't get it to work.

May be if you can post more informations, we can help you more even when
dont have the same brand-name. Info like what the video chip-set used etc
will really be helpful.

--

| http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3319/                      |
| Disclaimer: standard disclaimer applied                           |

1. Help--Kapok laptops:AJP, ACI, HI-Grade,ENTA, Dataflex,Roldec...

- Hi, I am going to buy a n AJP 6200 portable wich I will use mainly
under Linux
, therefore, condering the money I will put in I would need some
information on "
Linux Compatibility" of this machine.
The real manifacturer should be KAPOK (MODEL 6000) WICH ALSO MAKES :
ACI
AJP
DATAFLEX
ENTA
HI-GRADE
ROLDEC
IS ANYONE OUT THERE USING LINUX ON THIS MACHINES??COULD HE EVENTUALLY
GIVE ME SO
ME FEEDBACK ON IS RESULTS?
I HAVE NOT FOuND ANY REFERENCE AT THE MOMENT on the www
I AM GOING TO BUY A 12 INCH TFT, P200, WICH I NEED TO CONNECT TO NETWORK
THROUGH
 A PCMCIA CARD ( AND I NEED X AS WELL!!)
THANKs ALL!
  ANTONI0

2. kde 2.1 port

3. Linux & 6200 ( AJP / ProStar / Kapok ) MMX boot.img problem

4. Problem with Aliases and Virtual Domains

5. Linux on a Sager (Kapok) 7200

6. Any experience with linux on G3?

7. Linux & SiS 5107 PCI Hot Docking Controller ( as on AJP / ProStar / Kapok 6200)

8. remove CDE from Solaris

9. I want to install SuSe Linux on Laptop

10. laptop special function keys did not work under linux (suse 8.2)

11. Problem with Linux(Suse) and Laptop

12. Wireless card Dell D800 Laptop Linux SuSE 8.2

13. Linux Laptop config database?? Linux Laptop NG?