FLOPPY DISK INSTALLATIONS ???

Post by Minh Tr » Sun, 14 May 1995 04:00:00

        Hi all,

        I want to install Linux on my computer, The problem is I
        don't have a CD ROM.  Does Slackware sell floppy disk
        installation pakages for Linux ???

        MD Tran

Minh Tran
Computer Science Major
University Of Nebraska - Lincoln

phone: 474-1067 / 474-2142
pager: 790-4309

1. Windows 3.1 installation on wabi 1.1 w/o floppy disk drive

I would like to install Windows 3.1 on my SparcClassic workstation w/o a floppy drive. The machine is running Sol2.3 and with wabi loaded. I transferred all the files in the first distribution disk into a /tmp/disk1 directory, then configured a N: drive in wabi as alias to this path. When I start install the package, wabi conplains about files not in the distribution disk.

Anyone have suggestion on this? Thanks

2. How to set CLASSPATH with bash on Solaris 8?

3. **Help, Help, I lost my solaris 2.5 installation floppy disk**

4. Solaris 2.5.1 Remote printing problem

5. Installation floppy disk for solaris 7 x86

6. NIS+ table.

7. Mounting floppy when using installation disks

8. cmpci update ( 5.68LK-SMP ) (repost)

9. Help with Floppy installation Disks

10. How to generate the "vmlinuz" file which come from the installation floppy disk

11. Elinos installation via floppy disc

12. How to generate the "vmlinuz" file which come from the installation floppy disk

13. Toshiba: Portege 610ct: FreeBSD installation fails on MFS floppy disk