How to install AZT1008 PnP sound device ?

How to install AZT1008 PnP sound device ?

Post by Svei » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:38:58

Quote:> x-no-archive: yes

Sndconfig detects card, but can not configure it.
If I give manually IRQ, DMA, address it works fine,
but then I get error message modprobe Device or
resource is busy.

What next ?

1. Sound : Aztech AZT2320 Sound Device PnP

   Hello !

I have installed Redhat 6.0 and I want to play some sound files.

I use sndconfig and they are an error  in isapnp.conf.
i modify the isapnp.conf.
isapnp isapnpn.conf OK
but i have a probleme with conf.modules.

If somebody can send to me a good conf.modules ?

How to test conf.modules I don't no how-to make (i don't want to reboot)

Thank's

O PLANSON
PS for more details:
I have a Aztech AZT2320 Sound Device  PnP card
io=220 irq=5 dma=1,3
mpu_io=330 mpu_irq=9
game port io=200
that's the config in windows95

2. Changing IP on NIS+ and DNS machine

3. AZT1008 PnP.

4. question about grep

5. sound: SB16 PnP: Midi devices: none

6. MIBs (no, not Men in Black)

7. Intel Ether Express PRO/10, Sound Blaster 16 (PnP devices)

8. Any Solutions

9. Problem executing sound device on server machine and output to sound device

10. How do I run my stereo sound device as two sound devices???

11. Sound Blaster AWE64 PnP Install

12. Anybody has succeded installing an an Opti 931(PnP) sound card?

13. How to install my PnP ISA sound-card (ES688 AudioDrive)?