RedHat 4.0 & Netscape problem

Post by Jeffrey Gustafs » Sat, 12 Oct 1996 04:00:00

        I'm having trouble with Netscape and RedHat 4.0.  I can't use
pg-up and pg-down, nor the backspace key.  I'm running AcceleratedX from
Caldera's distribution.  Does anyone else have this problem?  What files
do I change to fix it?
        TIA!
--
Jeffrey Gustafson

Technical Resources Group
Packard Bell Electronics, Inc.

1. RedHat 4.0 & SCSI & Ethernet & 32 Bit FAT problems

Hi!

I have an HP Pavillion 7360.

I've installed RedHat 4.0 from the Infomagic December disk set but I'm
having problems with my SIIG SCSI BusMastering IDE card the 3c509b ethernet
card.

For the SCSI card when I select the AdvanSys driver I get a kernel panic
message saying something like "no devices in ...." and then it freezes :(

It just won't detect the Ethernet card.

Also I can't mount my C: drive. I've tried -t dos and -t umsdos but mount
just complains that it can't find a valid filesystem. When I look at
partition table with fdisk the type is "unknown". Should/can I set it to
16 Bit FAT > 32MB? I only wan't to mount it read-only anyway so I can't
screw it up from Linux (been there, done that on my Laptop with an "rm -rf"
in the wrong place)

Many thanks in advance,
Andrei Lenkei

2. LILO - SCSI -IDE help

3. Redhat 5.0 & Netscape 4.0 = segment faulf (core dumped)

4. NFS, mapping uid's

5. REDHAT 4.0 DNS & Dialup PROBLEM

6. (no subject)

7. strange problem with adduser & passwd (RedHat 4.0)

8. Applix Words to RTF conversion utility

9. RedHat 4.0 & Metro-X problem

10. RedHat, Real Audio & Netscape problem

11. Netscape Wrapper for RedHat 4.0 with Java Bug Fix

12. RedHat 4.0, PPP, and Netscape ???

13. How to install netscape RedHat 4.0