joke

Post by Vito Bucc » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

-----Original Message-----

Newsgroups: ak.test,akr.freenet,akr.internet,akr.jobs,akr.misc
Date: March 9, 1998 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: joke

READ THIS MESSAGE AND PASS IT ON....
A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the
second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks
nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Rabbit. 9 Iron"
The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Rabbit. 9 Iron." He
looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts his other
club
away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom!  he hits it 10 inches from the cup. He
is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a
lucky frog, eh?"  The frog reply's "Rabbit. Lucky frog." The man decides
take the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?" the
man asks. "Rabbit. 3 wood." The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom!  Hole
in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end
of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks
the
frog,"OK where to next?" The frog reply, "Rabbit. Las Vegas." They go
to "Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says,
Rabbit Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks,
" What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies, "Rabbit.$3000,black
6."
Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golfgame, the
man
figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across
them table. The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the
hotel.
He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you.
You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful." The frog
replies, "Rabbit, Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all the frog
did
for him he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a
gorgeous15-year-old girl. "And that, your honour, is how the girl
ended up in my room."
The origination of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to
everyone who passes it on. The one who breaks the chain will have bad
luck. Do not keep this letter. Do not send money. Just forward it to
five other newsgroups to whom you wish good luck. You will see that
something good happens to you four MINUTES from now if the chain is
not broken. You will receive good luck in four minutes.

joke

Post by Compusmar » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

The originator of this message is from The joke of the week.

You can see them there or suscribe to teh joke of the day list at

http://www.joker.org

Quote:> The origination of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to

--
Please note our email address is fixed for usenet spam.
Add the word smart after compu in our email address if

1. A Joke?

Well, I'm not sure if you will find it funny, but:

Background info:
OSDN - Open Source Developer Network (Similar to MSDN)

http://www.osdn.com/ - Run linux.

http://jobs.osdn.com/ - Run Win2K.

Draw your on conculstions. :-)

2. X artifacts after X is shutdown?