1. Changing the descriptor limit???
How to modify the limit on the number of descriptors that can be opened
simultaneously? I can mange to make this modification by e.g. "limit
descriptors 2000" under root privilege. However, when I change back to
this limit remains in the default value (1024) and a user still cannot
modification. Can someone help me on this? Thanks.
3. changing file descriptor limit in kernel
4. FTP files between my PC and server
5. File Descriptor Limits - how do I change?
6. hayes Accura 56K fax modem 5675US
7. File Descriptor limits - how to change?
8. Bizarre Hard Disk behaviour
9. How to overcome the 255 open file descriptor limit
10. file descriptors, soft limit. OSR505
13. 1024 file descriptor limit/process in 2.5.1