X not working with fixed freq card/monitor

1. Fixed freq monitor on std Graphic card?

Ok, I'm trying to run a fixed frequency monitor with standard video card.
I have a 19" monitor with 4bnc input.  Which means it requires h/v mixed
sync.  I know that most standard pc`s come with separate horizontal and
vertical syncs.

Question:
        1)Are there any cards capable of running monitors with combined h/v
sync or sync on green?  Ofcourse, I want a standard card, i.e. ATI Mach64
series, Diamond Stealth/Viper, #9 FX series, or even Matrox.

        2)Where can you get 4 bnc ->15 d connectors?

        3)Any practical experiences?

2. Gentoo 1.4-RC3 Live-CD: my review

3. 19" Monitors + Fixed Freq Card Forsale

4. klipper using gnuclient rather than konqueror???

5. Fixed freq monitor on std Graphic card?

6. where can I find a SCSI and IDE specifications

7. Monitor Timing for IBM 5081 Fixed Freq. Monitor.

8. ppp 2.3.4 - compile error on kernel 2.0.33

9. Help - need X-config for 5081 Fixed Freq monitor.

10. XF86Config (for X312G) and fixed freq monitor?

11. Need help: fixed freq monitor

12. Linux w/ fixed freq. monitors

13. Fixed Freq. Monitor DEC VR299....HELP!!