how to make gtk look for gtkrc?

Post by David Cougl » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I've been having to add this line to most gtk programs i compile
gtk_rc_parse("/usr/local/etc/gtkrc");

to get them to use my gtkrc, which makes gtk apps look much better.  Can't
I just stick it somewhere in the gtk source, recompile, and all gtk apps
will look there by default? if so, where in source do i put it?

--
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
ICQ #3795561

1. how to make ALL gtk apps search for gtkrc?

Is there an easier way than adding code to every single gtk app to make it
look for a gtkrc?
gnome has all it's apps automatically look for one, cant i do this with
gtk somehow?
thanks!

--
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
ICQ #3795561
lunarbard on AOL(Instant Messenger)
Proverbs 15:3
"We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend"

2. Trouble with iptables

3. Making Modal Dialogs in GTK (manual event handling)

4. How can I create one huge, empty file?

5. Making clickable text in the GTK texbox widget

6. (no subject)

7. gtk making problem

8. assembler & linux

9. Making GTK work in the background while my app works in foreground

10. Looking for beta testers for Linux (X-Windows/Gtk) class library (word processor)

11. GTK-- and GdkGC / Gdk_GC looking for documentation

12. kde fonts / colors in gtkrc-like file

13. KDE3 ...gtkrc?