suse installation

Post by Stev » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Is there anywhere that explain installation of 6.1 a bit  better than the
manual?

I think mine bombs out because the partition(s)  is/are too small even
though its on a 3.2 gb disk. It starts loading my chosen configuration then
just comes up with "error" and thats that.......aggghhhh

suse installation

Post by Stan » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Is there anywhere that explain installation of 6.1 a bit  better than the
> manual?

> I think mine bombs out because the partition(s)  is/are too small even
> though its on a 3.2 gb disk. It starts loading my chosen configuration then
> just comes up with "error" and thats that.......aggghhhh

So, YAST is trying to load your configuration and it can't?  This doesn't sound
like a partition problem, unless this happens while YAST is trying to install
your configuration.
--
Stan

This message was sent to you from a machine powered by Linux...
(...for those who need to do more than peek through windows)

Suse 6.0 with Kernel 2.2.10