is RedHat6 support AGP video card?

Post by Tak Min » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

my video card is ASUS AGP-V2740, does Red Hat 6.1 support it?

is RedHat6 support AGP video card?

Post by Bit Twist » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Have you looked here
http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/hardware/intel/61/rh6.1-hcl-i.ld.html

--
The warrenty and liability expired as you read the message.
Do a,  man every_command_here, before doing anything else.

is RedHat6 support AGP video card?

Post by K B » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I don't think so, cos

I'm still looking for the driver(ASUS AGP-V2740) too !

I have search many places but still can't find any !

:-(

> Have you looked here
> http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/hardware/intel/61/rh6.1-hcl-i.ld.html

> >my video card is ASUS AGP-V2740, does Red Hat 6.1 support it?

> --
> The warrenty and liability expired as you read the message.
> If the above breaks your system, it's yours and you keep both pieces.
> Do a,  man every_command_here, before doing anything else.
> Backup every file before you change it.

1. Am I better off switching to another video card--is the agp bus the problem

Xconfigurator doesn't configure my video card (ati xpert 98 agp) and monitor
(viewsonic e70f) properly.  Entries for these are listed in the menu, but it
won't build the configuration file properly and therefore startx aborts even
before displaying anything.  I'm wondering if the agp bus is the problem.
Should I purchase a different video card.  And does it have to be pci.

2. NIS and E-mail

3. how am i installing my i740 chip set(agp) video card?

4. Need help removing a directory

5. DVD AGP supported video cards

6. Are the sources available for libc.4.5.24?

7. video card recommendations: AGP, fanless, ACPI support, dual head

8. A simple email question

9. Does Redhat 5.2 support the Matrox Millenium G200 AGP Video Card?

10. STB Velocity 128 AGP Video card supported?

11. AGP video card supported?

12. is rh6 support AGP 2x video card?

13. Supported AGP Video Cards for X