hilarious linux site

Post by Kevi » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

a while back I saw a message with a URL in it for a very funny website
but I can't remember the URL! Does anyone remember seeing it, it was
something like

www.kibble.net

It had bill gates getting shot at..and some other crazy business.

Thanks,

Kevin

1. Absolutely HILARIOUS in the news today!

MSNBC had to scrap all their NT servers and convert to UNIX because the NT
platform couldn't scale well enough to meet the service requirements!

When I say "all" I'm talking about servers, of course.

It's still hilarious, in light of the discussions here :)

Cheers,
Steve      |President & Systems Administrator,  Kingston Online Services

           |(e pluribus unix)   3xT-1!   URL: http://www.kosone.com/kos/
           |Business and Education partners in SouthEastern Ontario 1993->

           |"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
           | backbone, bounced from satellite, it's nothing but net."

2. Have problems with .pfa fonts

3. Laugh, it's hilarious.

4. Device Driver Develpment on an SGI Challenge L

5. Is this hilarious or what, 50%?

6. The movie Swordfish and Linus Torvalds

7. Hilarious

8. disabling the linux console/display driver and manipulating cursor.

9. Inflict Hilarious Pranks

10. Hilarious line from httpd-err.log

11. Looking for: web sites of linux developers, and funding/contrib/donation sites

12. Establishing a site-to-site ipsec connection

13. UnixWare FTP sites for my FTP sites FAQ?