Hercules THriller 3d ??? (Slackware 3.5)

Nevermind... found it myself at suse.com, finally   :)

--
Chris Watkins
C_Watkins on TEN  (Team Bowtie Racing)

Post by Chris Watkin » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

running slackware... well, just got it installed and learning the
roeps, really.  Finally got my mouse and most everything else figured
out, but am having a tough time with this video card.

Anyone know of a driver/server (whatever it's called <G>) for the
v2200 chipset ? or perhaps the thriller 3d card specifically ?
Every time I try to "startx", I'm getting a locked up machine.
I've been all through the xf86config with no help, after trying
every server possible, from vga thru accelerated.
(of course my book and disc were written well before this card was
produced <G>)

Thanks in advance !

--
Chris Watkins
C_Watkins on TEN  (Team Bowtie Racing)
Dirty Hobby Motorsports, Douglasville, Ga.
Moderator, rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated

1. Hercules Thriller 3D Reset?

I've been using a Hercules Thriller 3D card under Linux, however it has
suddenly stopped working in Linux mode - it appears that it no longer
responds to a probe (in either W95 or Linux). The Hercules site
contains zero information about this card, and the CDROM doesn't contain
any useful docs either. (This was bought 2nd hand a few weeks ago) Anybody
have any ideas about whether the card can be hard reset to overcome this?
I've tried re-flashing the BIOS and moving the PCI slot that the card was
in, but to no effect. The annoying thing is that it works fine under W95...

--
Steve Dicks - Starswan Systems Ltd
Hertfordshire's premier one-man Systems Consultancy

2. Requesting feedback on technology - 1000 requests per second?

3. hercules thriller 3D

4. $3.50 to join Before Launch!!!!!!!!!!! Will Make $1,000's later!!!!!!!

5. Hercules Thriller and X

6. tar Question

7. Hercules Thriller

8. keyboard map in X

9. XF86Config for Hercules Thriller

10. WANTED: Drivers for Hercules Stingray 128/3d for Slackware 3.4

11. ATI 3D Rage LT Pro unsupported by Xfree3.3.5 ?

12. XFree86 3.5 with Number Nine Revolution 3D (I128)?

13. Hercules Stingray 3d, Intergraph Intense 3d