1. Help: X didn't run normally on Versa 4080H.
After some struggles and tries, I got X window 'run' on my NEC Versa
4080H. HOwever, half times, it started with bars on the screen; some
times, when I quit from it, the screen turned from white to dark or fill
with bars. And also, one time, 20 minutes after it started normally, the
screen turned to green bars. I don't know what's going on. One possible
reason is incorrect HorizSync and VerticSync frequencies. Since I lost my
manual, I don't know the actual number and instead, I used the number from
a web site with not exactly the same computer.
I wonder if someone has the same computer and successfully config X
window, or if you know someone has the same computer, tell me know the
frequencies number. I called NEC technical support, they said they cannot
find those number.
The video card used on this computer is: Chips & Technologies 65545, with
1 mb ram, 800x600 resolution, TFT color.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
2. Sundgadoom, how do I resize the window?
3. Help: X window didn't run normally on Versa 4080H
4. Seagate ST410800N 9GB hard drive
5. NEC versa 4080H + linux ?
6. Boy do I feel dumb....
7. problems with XFree86 on Nec Versa 4080H
8. EnablePlainTextPassword for win2000
9. Need suggestion on setup linux on NEC Versa 4080H
10. Nec versa 4080H question
11. Solution to NEC Versa 4080H Laptop 800 x 600 XF86Config
12. Problem with XFree86 4.03 on Versa 4080h running 800x600 16bpp
13. Cannot install an RPM (requires a package already installed)