I've a problem to install xWindows with a video card S3 Trio AGP 3D, please
I had the exact same card, and I couldn't get it to run at more than 16
colors, and it turns out that XF86 doesn't support more than that (use the
VGA16 server in XF86-18.104.22.168). If you can't live with 16 colors, then you
may have to buy a new card. I have bought a Matrox Millenium G200 now, and
Im sorry that I can't cheer you up about your card, but it seems to just
plainly suck ;).
I hope you find some solution...
With kind regards
1. S3 Trio 3D/2X AGP bombs on Red Hat 6.1
2. VIdeo STB S3 and Printer setup
3. Intel740 AGP Card Support Under Red Hat 5.2
4. Netscape hangs on Slackware 2.3.0
5. Red Hat 5.2 and ATI 3d RAGE PRO AGP 2x X86 problem
7. ATI RAGE IIC AGP Video Card on Red Hat 5.2
8. Getting TeX up and running...
9. Trident 9750 3D AGP under Red Hat 5.2
10. How do I make my ATI agp work under red hat 5.2??
11. Red Hat 5.2/Voodoo 3 AGP Stability Problem
13. S3 Trio3d 2X AGP for Linux Red hat 6.0 ?