Informix SQL (SCO) Has anyone gotten it to run on linux?

Informix SQL (SCO) Has anyone gotten it to run on linux?

Post by tptr.. » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

If you know of anyone who has gotten Informix SQL DBMS for SCO to run on
 linux, please let me know who, how and what?
Thanks

1. Will Informix SQL and SE version 4.10 for SCO run on OpenServer 5.0.5?

I have Informix SQL and Informix Standard Engine version 4.10 for SCO
Unix running on OpenServer 5.0.4. I want to know if I upgrade to 5.0.5
whether it will still run. I know some older versions will run only up
to 5.0.4, but I do not know about this version.
Thank you,
Michael
--
L. Michael Sweeden
108 Foxwood Circle

2. MODEM CONFIG - URGENT

3. Informix SQL for SCO

4. unable to reach alias addresses except on local ethernet

5. NT/SQL vs UNIX/Informix running Tetra CS/3 HELP !

6. RH5.2, K6-2 350, and Buslogic BT-950 probelms

7. Anyone running Informix 4GL/SE on Linux or FreeBSD?

8. ANNOUNCE: Mini SQL 1.0 Available

9. GUI SQL frontend on Linux for Informix backend?

10. Advice wanted on server specs to run SCO and Informix

11. Help! Running Informix Online on SCO

12. Quality of SCO/iBCS2 emulation for running Informix app?