Matrox Mystic under X_Windows

Post by Costin Alexandr » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have tried to install a Matrox Mystic video card under X_Windows, but
I can't use it, because it is NOT recognized at all(SVGA no, VGA no,
MONO no, Accel - it is NOT there)
        So if someone knows the answer I will be glad to set up this.
--
COSTIN Alexandru                |
General Manager                 |

Matrox Mystic under X_Windows

Post by Bruno Widma » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Probably, Matrox didn't publish the specs of the Mystique (as they
didn't realease the specs of the Millenium first)

Looks like Matrox SUCKS with x-windows.

1. tv out in linux w/matrox mystic card??

Hi,
I run a RedHat 6.0 distro on a pII 400, w/ a Matrox Mystic 8Mb AGP + tv
out card. Everything works great, but I was just wondering if there was
a way to get the tv out working in linux??

Thanks =)

Samuel.

2. installing osr5 on panasonic notebook

3. Matrox Mystic and X server

4. XFREE86 Problem

5. X-window and Matrox Mystic

6. Desktop Options

7. XFree86 and Matrox Mystic

8. HELP: LILO

9. Matrox Mystic and Hires Textmodes

10. ServeurX for Matrox Mystic

11. Matrox Mystic X and Hires Textconsoles (second try)

12. Matrox Mystic 220 XF86CONFIG File

13. Linux and Matrox Mystic??