HELP!!! Conner QIC-80 tape drive setup

Post by Dennis Putn » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have a Conner QIC-80 tape drive and am trying to set it up to work
with taper. I have inserted module for paride but have been
unsuccessful finding the right protocol and driver. Also what
parameters do I use to mknod the devices. Is the fact that I have not
'mknod'ed the devices yet part or all of the problem?

Can anyone help with this setup problem?

1. Conner QIC-80 "floppy" tape drive

    Is this device still supported under FreeBSD 4.0?  The FreeBSD
Handbook says the kernel will detect it as "Conner tape" but I don't see
that message on boot up.  Perhaps I don't have the right devices enabled
in my "GENERIC" kernel?  Any help would be appreciated.

2. backpack cdrom with linux?

3. How to setup trakker tape drive (printer port device QIC-80)?

4. semaphores

5. wanted information on QIC-40/QIC-80 tape drives.

6. 2.5.62: /proc/ide/slc90e66 returns incomplete data [16/17]

7. help with trakker QIC-80 tape drive connected at printer port

8. AIX Password Controls

9. Iomega Tape 250 setup (QIC-80)

10. Qic-80 Tape Drive, $160

11. What is the status of using a QIC-80 tape drive??

12. QIC-80 Tape Drive

13. archive 5580 (qic-80) tape drive and ftape