Sharing KPPP settings

Post by Juhana Auti » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

How do you share the KPPP settings so that only the root may modify them but
all users can use it. And so that any changes will affect all people.
Rights to write only to root? and a link to a config file (which ??)??

1. Setting up KPPP for non-root user?

    I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me how to set up KPPP for
a non-root user. I don't want to have to be root to use the Internet! =)

    bg

--
Britt A. Green - Particle Records
PO Box 3461

2. using stdio with sockets

3. setting up star and kppp as a user

4. Whats the trick w\ Advanced File & Print Srvr + Windows 95 ???

5. need more help setting up Kppp for Mandrake 6.0

6. Which ncurses is official?

7. Setting Up kPPP to use on ibm.net

8. pipes and stderr

9. kppp configuration settings for all ISPs (well a start anyway)

10. Kppp & setting speaker volume forever...

11. KPPP stops at 'Setting Modem Volume'

12. Setting Up kPPP to use on ibm.net

13. Kppp settings for CompuServe U.S.