Help Settin up Redhat on A sun sparc ipc

Help Settin up Redhat on A sun sparc ipc

Post by sr71 » Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I am a newbie to Linux and i was wondering if anyone know where i can find
instructions for setting up redhat on a Sparc IPC.

I saw that on redhats web site that 5.2 will work on this i just need help
as to doing this so I can stop using winblows on my systems. Plus i like
having the same operating systems on the two differnt type of machines.

Thanks.

1. Help -- Pcomm on Sun Sparc IPC

I downloaded a version of Pcomm off of the Net and can't get the
"make" function to compile the program.  I'm running Sun OS 4.1.3 and
someone suggested to me that the Pcomm version might not be compatible
with 4.1.3.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

--
Linda R-B

2. prevent multiple logins - how?

3. IPC-Questions (Sun SPARC)

4. patch for 3c59x using red hat 3.03

5. ref sun sparc ipc

6. Console scrolling...

7. Sun PCMCIA Interface/SBUS card on SPARC IPC Station

8. maximum speed of x86 serial ports

9. Sun Sparc IPC and SunOS 4.1.1 - Questions

10. Redhat 5.2 on Sparc IPC Ramdisk question

11. HELP: Reinstalling Sun OS after running Redhat SPARC Linux

12. [== Need Help with RedHat upgrade on Sun SPARC system ==]

13. redhat install on a Sparc IPC