Newbie Question: Can't login through telnet or dialup

Newbie Question: Can't login through telnet or dialup

Post by James W. Tuck » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to configure my machine so I can call in when I'm away from
home and access my files.  If I try to dial directly into my machine I
get connected but I can't get logged in (I get the "Invalid Password"
message on every account I try).  The same thing happens when I telnet
into my machine.  This seems to be a permission thing but I can't
figure out what I need to change.  Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,
James

-