sites for downloading minicom files

1. Help! Binary file download in Minicom?

I have Slackware 2.1.0 installed on my 486DX2-66.  Until I saw the recent
postings on the sz and rz switches in Minicom I was unable to download files
properly.  Now I have no problems downloading ASCII files, but binary files
which I send with
sz -b filename.exts
always hang, with a CRC problem.  I have tried this with both the -e switch
and without a switch in my setup of sz and rz in Minicom.

Can anyone help me?

I use a USR Sportster V34 data/fax.

Sincerely,

Michael Semple

2. suffix rules and header files in gnu make

3. Download files from Kermit to Minicom?

4. How to set up Network Cards in Linux?

5. Counting Number of times a files is downloaded from Web site

6. jlinuxdoc-sgml-1.0 released.

7. How can I download file from Interenet site via a DOS program while in Windows 95????

8. GPFS / VSD with SAN in SP environment?

9. Where is "Solaris 8 for i386" BINARY FILES DOWNLOAD SITE?

10. Some dialup web sites hang on file download

11. Monitoring files downloaded from an FTP site

12. Questions on ftp and downloading files from a remote site