Putting my server on the web

Post by Alexander Anguian » Wed, 19 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello

I want to put my server on the web. What to I have to do?  I currently have
a ISP serving up my web pages.  I am getting DSL to get to direct connection
to the internet.  I own the the name www.matrixcomputing.com

Thanks
Alexander Anguiano

1. iptables: How to put web server behind firewall?

Hi All,

For instance, my RedHat 7.2 box has 2 NIC:
eth0=1.2.3.4(externet ip)
eth1=10.1.1.1(internal ip)

Another MS IIS web server=10.1.2.1

I tried to use iptables to do redirect http://1.2.3.4 to above
internal web server but failed. I used the following script:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --destination-port 80 -j
DNAT --to-destination 10.1.2.1:80

Anybody can give me an useful script to allow me to do so?

Thanks in advance

Willie

2. wu-ftp 2.7

3. newbee q: How to put up my own Linux web/mail server.

4. apache + php 3.0

5. Basic Tutorial on Putting a Web Server on a network

6. Driving an (external) Motorola BitSurfer ISDN with Linux: How?

7. Where should I put web server

8. Mouse lost Help SOLVED FYI

9. how do I put 1 web server on 2 isp's?

10. Putting database and e-comm across firewall to web server (some tips needed)

11. Is it a bad idea to put web server on linux router?

12. pl/sql cusror state using Oracle web agent, web server & database server

13. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server