I have installed Linux 6.1 but am getting several unusual errors.
I believe that these errors stem from the scsi device that is
on my machine, but I do not know how to correct the problem.
These are the errors that I have seen:
* Fdisk Error: error reading the partition table for block device
Input/Output Error. (My only choice was to skip or retry, so i
* scsi0: warning - detected auto-termination
* scsi0: verify driver detect settings are correct
* scsi disk: unable to read partition table
* swap partition FAILED
* searches for extra interface eth1.. takes a long time, eventually
* bash: id: command not found
* bash: mesg: command not found
* bash: which: command not found
Note: I installed the following packages: X win, gnome, mail/www,
networked workstations, emacs, dns
I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can remedy this situation.
Thank you in advance,