Bootdsks.144 is mess up in sunsite, where else can I get it ?

Bootdsks.144 is mess up in sunsite, where else can I get it ?

Post by Peter Li » Wed, 29 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I login to sunsite and find all the bootdsks.12 and bootdsks.144 file is
not .gz file anymore, and they all have the same length.
I send complaint to sunsite, but no response.  Can someone point me to other
site(non mirror site) to download slackware ?

Thanks
/pete
  -----------------

  -----------------

Post by Stephen P. Bachhub » Wed, 29 Nov 1995 04:00:00

: I login to sunsite and find all the bootdsks.12 and bootdsks.144 file is
: not .gz file anymore, and they all have the same length.
: I send complaint to sunsite, but no response.  Can someone point me to other
: site(non mirror site) to download slackware ?
:
: Thanks
: /pete

:

Thats because they zip on the fly.  Type get <file>.gz and you'll get
a gzipped version of the file.

-steve