netscape

Post by David Richard » Thu, 06 Feb 1997 04:00:00

where would I find netscape on the internet so that I could use
it under Linux?

Please e-mail me the answers

--
David Richards
The best Hacker on the internet

netscape

Post by Jean-Paul Ladner, Jr » Thu, 06 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> where would I find netscape on the internet so that I could use
> it under Linux?

> Please e-mail me the answers

> --
> David Richards
> The best Hacker on the internet

Did you try home.netscape.com ???  That's where I got mine :)

J.P.

netscape

Post by Ben! » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> where would I find netscape on the internet so that I could use
> it under Linux?

  Try www.netscape.com

Quote:> David Richards
> The best Hacker on the internet

  Wow.. so many of them...

1. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

When trying to access http://www.internet.net/ we received the following
error within Netscape:

Error 400
Invalid request "CONNECT www.internet.net:443 HTTP/1.0" (unknown method)

When accessing the page through Mosaic we get the page without any errors!

Looking further into this, we realized that the http site was using a Netsite-Commerce/1.0 server.  Another note is internally we access the outside
world using a proxy server(CERN). On further investigation, we realized
that our environment variable in Netscape, Security Proxy, was set to our
proxy server.  Yet our proxy server (CERN) does not offer any of the
security methods.

How can we enable the CERN Proxy server to be able to pass through Netscapes security queries?  Any information would be helpful!

                        Thanks,
                        Vicki.

2. Getting CVS to work

3. Netscape has detected a /root/.netscape/lock file????

4. I can't run my programs.

5. Netscape 4.7 vs. Netscape 6.2 BASE URL PATH on a apache 1.3.26 server

6. jumping to an old stack address

7. netscape 4 and netscape from faststart living together

8. Problem with Ethernet Support

9. Netscape for X and Netscape for Win95 share cache?

10. problem Netscape Communicator 4.03 not running but netscape 3.04 is running

11. Netscape 4.77 *after* Netscape 6.01 ?!

12. Where to get Netscape Commicator for Solaris othe than Netscape itself?

13. Red Hat 5.0 & Netscape 4.04: Netscape out of memory error?