NEC CD CDR271 mount problems

Post by Gordon Vic » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

I have the above cd on a soundblaster equivalent card as secondary IDE
port. Its a 4x speed idecd but isnt recocnised by /dev/idecd aidecd
abare etc, Can anyone give me some more ideas to try please. I've set
the cdrom as master both on the jumpers and in the cmos settings.
Thanks
 Gordon.

1. nec cdr271 mount problems

I have the above cd on a soundblaster equivalent card as secondary IDE
port. Its a 4x speed idecd but isnt recocnised by /dev/idecd aidecd
abare etc, Can anyone give me some more ideas to try please. I've set
the cdrom as master both on the jumpers and in the cmos settings.
Thanks
 Gordon.

2. lm_sensor + intel se7320vp2

3. NEC SCSI adaptor problem to see NEC CD-ROM

4. File dates: please help!

5. NEC CD-ROM SCSI problems (w/ audio CD)

6. external hard disk question

7. Redhat: Installation will not mount NEC CD

8. Speed and duplex settings

9. Can't mount NEC CD in Linxu

10. Can't mount NEC 210 SCSI CD

11. Can not mount NEC 260CDR CD-ROM

12. Install wou't mount CD NEC 3xi on SoundBlaster

13. mount NEC CDR-260 (IDE CD-ROM) drive