Setting up Linux/DOS/OS2 on one drive

1. DOS, OS2, os2 bootmanager, linux native and linux swap in one drive

Hi *,

I was about to get my hand on Linux.  I obtained Slackware 1.2.0
from Sunsite. Made boot and root disks.  Then use fdisk
to create linux native and swap.  However, after creating
linux native, I'm not allowed to create linux swap.  At the
moment, I recalled the limitation of 4 partitions on a hard disk.
Is this still true to Linux??

Now, I have

1. DOS (partition 1, primary)
2. os2 bootmanager (partition 2)
3. os2 root drive (partition 3, logical)

Is there a way that I can create linux native and linux swap on
the same drive?  Thanks!!

  --Eric

--
***************************************---       Grad. student          ---*
* Obviousness is always the enemy of  *   \     Jui-Lin Lu (Eric)      /   *

***************************************---   Univ. of Missouri-Rolla    ---*

2. How can I replace a string in multiple files?

3. DOS, OS2, os2 bootmanager, linux native and linux swap in one d

4. Upgrade to Athlon

5. Dos/os2/Linux and 2 hd's one 850, and one 425

6. Don't understand, "GDK Warning - Missing charset in font set creation"

7. os2, linux, win31/dos, win95, winNT all on one machine?

8. APACHE: using CGI scripts ?

9. how to install dos,os2 & linux on one pc.

10. DOS/OS2/Linux on same hard drive?

11. HELP! DOS/OS2/LINUX ON CONNER 850Mb DRIVE

12. nt,linux,dos on one drive

13. How to boot Dos, W95, and Linux from one Hard Drive