parallel port scsi install

Post by THart.. » Sun, 03 Mar 1996 04:00:00

hi, is there anyway to get a parallel port scsi cd rom to work under linux for an install???

thanks

___________________

Timothy C. Hartmann

parallel port scsi install

Post by THart.. » Sun, 03 Mar 1996 04:00:00

hi, is there anyway to get a parallel port scsi cd rom to work under linux for an install???

thanks

___________________

Timothy C. Hartmann

1. Parallel to SCSI / Parallel Port Drivers

Does anyone know of any current drivers available for a Linksys Parallel to
SCSI converter. I have one that I use on a notebook, to attach an external
CD-ROM (scsi) Drive, and a 2 gig External scsi Hard Disk. If such a driver
existed I could use loadlin to boot linux on the external drive, and also have
access to the CD-ROM. I also have a Colorado Trakker tape drive, that I would
like to use on another linux system, it runs off of the parallel port also.
Does anyone know of any drivers available for that. If there are no drivers
currently available, does anyone know when and if there will be. I would be
greatly interested to know. If anyone has any information please email me at

Thanks in advance,

-joe wyatt

2. Help printing graphics and text.

3. Parallel to SCSI Drivers / Parallel Port Drivers

4. EXT2 reference

5. Problem installing a parallel port SCSI adapter on a portable computer

6. Printing trouble:HP

7. PCMCIA/SCSI Parallel Port install failure

8. ipmasqadm for inbound FTP requests

9. parallel port printer and parallel port superdisk

10. Multiple parallel ports/IRQ sharing/non-use of IRQ by parallel ports?

11. Parallel Port SCSI Interfaces ?

12. Parallel port SCSI

13. Any interest in MicroTek Labs parallel port/SCSI scanners?