soundcard compatibility

Post by maher abedi » Sat, 23 Dec 2000 07:46:47

Hi,

I was thinking to buy Creative Labs Sound Blaster Vibra 128.Has anyone
experience any difficulties of using this product?Any comment or
suggestion is appreciated.

thank you very much,

regards,

maher

1. Soundcard compatibility - Turtle Beach...

I'm thinking of getting a nice soundcard for my Linux
box... probably most interested in the Turtle Beach
cards (Malibu Surround 64, Daytona PCI), but I'm not
against the Awe64, I guess.

Does anyone have any thoughts, caveats, problems, etc
with any of the above mentioned cards, especially with
regards to Linux?

thanks,
andy

--
Andy Wallace       (650) 372-2230     (Internal:x2737)

            Got SCROOM? http://www.scroom.com
         "No pithy quote today, I'm too tired."

2. Suggestions for cheap RS/6000 for AIX experimentation?

3. soundcard compatibility

4. Lexmark 1100 & RedHat 8.0

5. VLB vs. soundcard SCSI controllers (Solaris x86 compatibility)

6. Any good multi-buffered tape copy programs?

7. Laptop has ESS soundcard; SB compatibility?

8. Easy to Configure X-ISP (Dialup Networking)

9. adding a second soundcard and losing the first soundcard

10. Video Card (Tseng 4000/W32i) compatibility and other compatibility questions

11. best soundcard for linux?

12. Aztech PnP soundcard

13. Soundcards and CD-Roms