> Hello all,
> I got a problem with Realplayer 7.0 beta 2. It's always say "Can not
> open audio device. Another application maybe using it" when I try
> to connecting. I haven't got this problem before in beta 1. I
> also can hear "welcome!" file when starting Realplayer. Does any
> know how to fix this problem?
> Thanks Nat
1. KDE2 (Beta) problem under Suse 7.0
Now that I finally have Linux installed on my second computer, I
discovered that when I logged on to KDE2 (the one that came with SuSE)
there were no icons, except one for "home" and one for "trash".
Moreover the KDE browser seemed not to function. On the other hand, with
KDE, there were several icons and Netscape came right up. On my other
computer, one without the network connection, both KDE and KDE2 desktops
had the same icons and came up more quickly.
I have no idea why the difference. Any suggestions?
3. Netscape 3.0x and RealPlayer 5.0 Beta 2
4. Welcome to Kernel source tour!
6. EAGAIN on reading /dev/kstats (partial OS hang)
8. French Characters using vi editor in SCO Unix
10. RealPlayer 7 beta for Linux HOW TO INSTALL
11. Difficulties with RealPlayer G2 beta
12. RealPlayer for netscape 6.x or 7 beta?
13. RealPlayer 8 won't play on Mandrake 7.0-2 system