Can't load XKB keymap?

Post by Jason Bon » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 01:49:54

I find this line in my /var/log/XF86CONFIG0 (or something named close to
that):

Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

And it doesn't load any of my key-swapping or repeat rate info...what is
wrong?  Thanks,

  Jason

1. Please Help! Can't load XKB Keymap!

I find this line in my /var/log/XF86CONFIG0 (or something named close to
that):

Error: Cannot open "compiled/server-0.xkm" to write keyboard description
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

And it doesn't load any of my key-swapping or repeat rate info...what is
wrong?  Thanks,

  Jason

2. automagically loading index.php in apache

3. Couldn't load XKB Keymap

4. KDE and the Internet

5. Couldn't load XKB keymap

6. 'stalled' when loading binaries...

7. Can't load XKB keymap?

8. OS dump and bootblk install on Ultra 10

9. Couldn't load XKB keymap??? Please help--

10. Can't load XKB keymap?

11. Please Help! Can't load XKB Keymap!

12. Couldn't load XKB keymap

13. help! startx XKB keymap load?