Newbie: ISDN Dynalink & All in wonder pro (ATI) VGA card.

Newbie: ISDN Dynalink & All in wonder pro (ATI) VGA card.

Post by R.van der Gugte » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Help!

Has anyone got the drivers required for my ISDN adapter (internal ISA) from
Dynalink?

And can you also tell me how (where?) I can add this?

Can you also tell me where I can change the display-driver (and resolution
and such)?
I use an ATI all in wonder pro card with tv tuner and capture card.... Any
idea is Linux can handle that?

Thanks.

Newbie: ISDN Dynalink & All in wonder pro (ATI) VGA card.

Post by Savage20 » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I use the same ATI card, and it works just great.

> Help!

> Has anyone got the drivers required for my ISDN adapter (internal ISA) from
> Dynalink?

> And can you also tell me how (where?) I can add this?

> Can you also tell me where I can change the display-driver (and resolution
> and such)?
> I use an ATI all in wonder pro card with tv tuner and capture card.... Any
> idea is Linux can handle that?

> Thanks.

Newbie: ISDN Dynalink & All in wonder pro (ATI) VGA card.

Post by R.van der Gugte » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

How do I get the tv online and the video-in (capture)?

Also: How do I mount my cd-writer? It is recognised during startup of linux
(it is in the list that scrolls by with OK at the end).
However when I want to mount the cd. I only get the option for the cd-rom!

Thanks!

Reinier.

> I use the same ATI card, and it works just great.

> > Help!

> > Has anyone got the drivers required for my ISDN adapter (internal ISA)
from
> > Dynalink?

> > And can you also tell me how (where?) I can add this?

> > Can you also tell me where I can change the display-driver (and
resolution
> > and such)?
> > I use an ATI all in wonder pro card with tv tuner and capture card....
Any
> > idea is Linux can handle that?

> > Thanks.

1. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
computer.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

2. NEWBIE: ModeLine values Q

3. Network Card vs modem fight for irq3

4. HELP: ATI A-in-Wonder Pro 8mb AGP card & Taxan 750 TCO95 monitor

5. 3c509: Can't get on network

6. Internet configuration.

7. ATI All in Wonder PCI 8MB Card-Can only get standard vga display in Linux

8. ATI VGA Wonder Card and X

9. Configuring Xfree for my NEC 4DS monitor and my ATI VGA Wonder card-

10. Q. ATI VGA Wonder XL & Nec MultiSync 3FGx XFREE86 Config request

11. ATI VGA Wonder & XF86Config