Linux striping info

Post by Gordon Wan » Mon, 03 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Anybody seen any docs or faqs on linux disk striping?
I know its in the kernel. I would like to try a linear append.

Thanks in advancs

1. Linux RAID/STRIPE SET INFO PLEASE

Hello All

I am trying to locate information about setting up striped disk sets
under Linux.  I have heard rumblings that this is possible but I can
find no documentation to support the configuration etc.  Can someone
point me to information on the process?

Thanks, Bob

2. Mbone

3. Solaris - stripe at O/S or stripe at EMC?

4. Is linux only for nerds ?

5. Veritas striped-mirror (Striped Pro) question

6. Proxy server on Alpha?

7. FreeBSD striping the debug info from the kernel

8. Compiling X apps with shared libs.

9. BIOS drive info != Linux drive info

10. Disk striping/mirroring plans for Linux?

11. striping hard drives under linux

12. Striping controller for Linux

13. Striping and Mirroring on Linux???