NEW: qi-unix -- quick info unix/linux

Post by gugu » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello all!

Perhaps someone is interested in qi-unix:

  http://cow.active.ch/~mustun/qi/

Goodbye,

--

    w w w 2 . a c t i v e . c h /~ m u s t u n

1. Quick question about Unix (I'm thinking of getting a unix type OS)

My main concern is, A loooong time ago, I tried to install Linux and
ran into a ton of problems, this was on a 486 computer.  Now, I
imagine, things have chenged somewhat, but my main fear now is will I
still be able to keep Win 98 on my pentium? Is this a complicated
issue?  I'm willing to buy a program that allows ya to select an OS to
bootup with, I remember seeing something that claimed that in
Electronics Boutique a while ago.

Also, if it matters, I will probably purchase Solaris. I may do a 'lil
research on Linux too to see if thats as good.

Thanx for any info

2. CD-ROM is not seen!

3. need info (unix) and asm , c++ for unix

4. No color in X apps.. ?

5. INFO-UNIX Digest, UNIX-WIZARDS Digest

6. Linux Boot Messages

7. are the info-unix & unix-wizards lists still alive

8. partition table overlapping

9. Help *New Unix User* Info - Plz read

10. Info-Kermit Digest V2 #1 -- New Unix Kermit

11. New linux/UNIX programs collection - new version of RXVT and more

12. quick Linux/Unix question

13. I am new to Unix and Unix Programming HELP!