LPR help

Post by Shehrzad Ahmed Qures » Thu, 05 Oct 1995 04:00:00

        I have what I think will be a simple question to answer.  My
lpr program isn't working correctly with my Brother HL-630 printer.
As an example of what the problem is, I tried to print a simple
29-line Makefile.  The first six lines get printed, with an extra tab
added after each newline.  Anyone have any ideas?

-Shehrzad

1. LPR Help

I'm having a problem getting LPRng 3.1.2 to work correctly with my Linux
system.  I get the following message when I spool a file:

My hostname is hart.  I am not netwroked to any other system.  I'm sure
that the solution to this is obvious to someone out there.  Any help would
be appreciated!

Thanks!

Doug Hart

2. Unix Technical Support Analyst Position Available

3. Follow up to lpr help

4. OS Alternatives.com

5. Printing with lpr help

6. help... Deleted setup

7. lpr help requested

8. Capture Tools

9. PRINTING WITH LPR-HELP

10. need LPR help with postscript

11. Has lpd/lpr been fixed for lpr -p ?

12. Is lpr outdated, unsupported?, ie. lpr or lp?

13. Help with lpr and printer Hewlett-Packard HP820Cxi