Gnome selection

Post by Rand » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

OK, How do I get RH 6.0 to start Enlightenment? It initially starts gnome
and I can get to KDE, FWVM and FWVM2, Windowmaker and Afterstep, but no
Enlightnment.

Randy

Gnome selection

Post by Chuck Cusac » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

When I log in, I get gnome with Enlightment.   They work together.
When I click the middle mouse button, I get an enlightenment menu--
if you don't get that, then something is goofy.
Can't tell you much more than that, because I still am
working out the bugs in my system--like gnome not letting me
log out, and the panel dissapearing.  Annoying.

Chuck.

> Hi,

> OK, How do I get RH 6.0 to start Enlightenment? It initially starts gnome
> and I can get to KDE, FWVM and FWVM2, Windowmaker and Afterstep, but no
> Enlightnment.

> Randy

1. gnome mouse selection clears background (bug?)

I am trying to debug the behaviour of gnome. If I select the background
(with the mouse), the selection rectangle erases the background in an
ugly way.

A picture of what I mean is at http://members.home.net/gerror.gif

I have observed this behaviour in versions of gnome since <1.0 and
previously thought it was an enlightenment bug. I now know it happens in
sawmill too. I am running the rh6.2 versions of gnome, XFree86 with the
SVGA driver on a 4mb Riva 128.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Internet/routing problems on Solaris 8

3. whole-word text selection in Gnome 2.0

4. Lesskey keys for Linux?

5. How to extend the selection in gnome-terminal?

6. Gnome

7. gnome-ternimal double click selection

8. new linux-crypto mailing list

9. Disk Selection Not responding to selection under 2.5

10. Palm data to gnome-cal, gnome-card?

11. Blastwave Gnome vs. Sun's Gnome

12. Gnome Configuration files -Gnome 2

13. GNOME set up... having a hiccup during GNOME start up.