*NEW* backpack CDROM install for RedHat 3.0.3

*NEW* backpack CDROM install for RedHat 3.0.3

Post by Grant Guenth » Sat, 20 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Thanks to Donnie Barnes of RedHat Software, an *unofficial* and
*unsupported* boot and root disk set is now available for RHS 3.0.3,
the Picasso release.  The new boot disk includes my driver for the
MicroSolutions 'backpack' CDrom drive.  For more information, and
downloading instructions, go to:

        http://www.torque.net/bpcd.html

1. installing RedHat 4.0 w/backpack cdrom

Has anyone had any luck installing RedHat 4.0 with a Microsolutions
backpack cd-rom. I've seen the installation disks for 3.0.3 and
before I try to hack a solution wanted to see if anyone else already
had.

Thanks,
Bob
--

Agricultural and Resource Economics     Tel: (510) 642-2802
University of California                Fax: (510) 643-8911

2. Password changes on command line.

3. Redhat Install, no floppy + backpack cdrom

4. 2.3 ncsize & ufs_ninode

5. Help Redhat 5.1 Backpack CDROM

6. LAN to Internet

7. Help: Redhat 5.0 & Backpack bantam CDROM

8. where is dbx?

9. backpack cdrom install

10. Can Linux be installed from a Compaq Backpack cdrom?

11. trying installing from Backpack CDROM and this error

12. Help : Installing Red Hat Linux through a backpack cdrom.

13. Install Linux from Backpack CDROM