HELP: a PPP callback server on Linux with WIN9x/NT clients

HELP: a PPP callback server on Linux with WIN9x/NT clients

Post by Andrea Aizz » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I'd like to setup a PPP callback server on Linux, using mgetty and pppd.
I'd like to connect to this server by Linux *AND* by Win9x/NT dial up
networking environment.

Can you help me?

Andrea.

HELP: a PPP callback server on Linux with WIN9x/NT clients

Post by Valentin Abram » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi,
>I'd like to setup a PPP callback server on Linux, using mgetty and pppd.
>I'd like to connect to this server by Linux *AND* by Win9x/NT dial up
>networking environment.

>Can you help me?

>Andrea.

Hi!

Check out my Linux page

http://www.tartu.customs.ee/linux/index.shtml

Look to section "Callback", there are detailed descriptions, how to do it
with sample scripts etc.

Regards,
Valentin Abramov

HELP: a PPP callback server on Linux with WIN9x/NT clients

Post by Andrea Aizz » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
this is a *GREAT PAGE* about *PPPD/MGETTY*!!

Thanx a lot!

Andrea.